The Natural Wonder Of Pewit’s Nest In Wisconsin
- Title: The Natural Wonder Of Pewit’s Nest In Wisconsin
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Baraboo
- Nearest Town: Baraboo
- Brief Directions: Pewit’s is located about 2 miles south west of Baraboo on Country W. This is the road you must turn onto from Highway 12. The Natural Area is open to the public from 6am to 8 pm.
- Notes: The walking trails take you over the deep gorge instead of through it. If you visit use extreme caution.
- Description: Pewit’s Nest is a bit of a secret in our area.
A Natural Wonder Pewit’s (sometimes known as “Peewee’s” nest) is another natural gorge similar to the more well known Parfrey’s Glen. Pewit’s is between 30 and 40 feet deep and the trails are not maintained.
- Gear: Canon 40D,Canon lens 24-105mm L ,Polarizer ,Manfrotto Tripod,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2178 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!