Lake Michigan In Wisconsin
- Title: Lake Michigan In Wisconsin
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: 3 mile road as well all the roads around lake shore drive
- Nearest Town: City Racine and City of kenosha
- Brief Directions: Three Piers at Wind Point, Racine Located on Lighthouse Drive, between Three Mile Rd. and Four Mile Rd. Racine
as well all the shoreline of the Lake Michigan
to find more about my photographic work visit
- Notes: the Spectacular views of the lake Michigan at night
I love photograph nature during the night in Winter season
because it bring lots of photo opportunities to capture all the delightful scenery
of The Lake Michigan in winter.
during the nigh as well day time visually you will wonder about
a such a great place to compose images of nature landscape.
the feelings, emotions calmness and quiet place to meditate
also to enjoy the tranquility and the scenic beauty of the lake
strolling along the shoreline to appreciated the nature sights ,
smells and the peaceful & relaxing sounds ,the lights and
the shadows, textures patterns and lines of the frozen and snowed rocks
along the shoreline come to show the surreal ice formations and the great winter landscape of the lake with its full splendor of own nature beauty
Day or night ,season to season and shore to shore
Enjoy the beauty of the Lake Michigan in Wisconsin.
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: Camera ,tripod ,remote ,batteries, parka ,wisconsin sweatshirt ,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2230 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!