Home My Favorite Place
- Title: Home My Favorite Place
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Not recognizable
- Nearest Town: Barneveld
- Brief Directions: Southwest Wisconsin
- Notes: The first snow storm of season and the farmer just came back to the farm, the horses spotted his truck first and are following his lead back to the barn.
- GPS Longitude: 55
- GPS Latitude: 84
- Description: With so many photos of majestic places posted here, how can MY favorite place even compare? I have visited many majestic places in my life, but none of which is more favorite than my "Home". This photo was taken near my home in southwestern Wisconsin. This part of Wisconsin is really all about farming and has been for a couple centuries, prior to that it was fur trading territory and before that the land of the Blackhawk Indians. With hundreds of miles of backroads it's a more than great place to get lost and take pictures in such a beautiful and pastoral place. ANd that's coming from a person that live in Hawaii for 6 years. Hands down Wisconsin wins.
- Gear: Canon 40D, 70-200 f-4 Canon lens,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 757 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!