Pilot Peak From Chief Joseph Highway
- Title: Pilot Peak From Chief Joseph Highway
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Cody
- Brief Directions: Drive north out of Cody, WY on Highway 120 and turn left on Highway 296 (Chief Joseph Highway).
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Pilot Peak,while in Montana, can be seen for quite a distance on the Chief Joseph Highway in Wyoming just before reaching the junction with the Beartooth Scenic highway.
- Gear: Olympus E-510, 14-45mm digital zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 738 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!