- Title: Super Hot
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone
- Brief Directions: West entrance of the Yellowstone National Park through W. Yellowstone, MT to Madision Junction. Head south to Lower Geyser Basin.
- Notes: The hottest hot springs are clear blue because its too hot for bacteria to survive.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Silex spring (named for the white silica that lines the pool), Yellowstone Natl Park, WY.
- Gear: Wide angle lens and polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 683 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!