- Title: Hot Earth
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: W. Yellowstone, MT
- Brief Directions: West entrance of the Yellowstone National Park through W. Yellowstone, MT to Madision Junction. Head south to Black Sand Basin.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Dusk at Emerald Pool hot spring-it is just cool enough to allow the yellow algae to grow, turning the edges of the deep blue pool to an emerald green.
- Gear: Wide angle lens and polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 934 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!