- Title: Evening Light
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone, Mt.
- Brief Directions: Yellowstone National Park, located in both Wyoming and Montana.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: It was very late evening when I spotted this Bull Elk down for the night. My first thought was not enough light and then thought about that old adage of early morning, late night was the best light. I liked the way the soft overhead light bathed the velvet covered antlers. I believe the light was just right.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mk II, EF 400mm 5.6L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 94 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!