- Title: Lone Tree
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson, WY
- Notes: This is not a real high-end camera and it was shot free-hand from my car window.... not a 'professional' shot by any means.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: On our last day in the Tetons the sun finally, sort-of, made an appearance.... this photo was taken a little after Oxbow Bend off a gravel side road. By this time the clouds and fog were again mostly hiding the Tetons - I really loved this tree standing out alone with the Tetons in a layer of fall weather....
- Gear: FujiFilm Camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 109 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!