- Title: Rocky Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Medicine Bow Forest
- Nearest Town: Centennial, WY
- Brief Directions: Take hwy 130 out of Laramie to Centennial and continue up hwy 130 about 30mins to Lake Marie....
- Notes: One of the most photographed lakes along this hwy I wanted to find an angle less often photographed..... this is at the far end of the lake, and with the early morning sun warming the rocky cliff it is reflected in the still lake.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: One of several lakes along the Snowy Range on scenic hwy 130, Lake Marie is the only one directly beneath the most dramatic rocky cliffs of the Snowy Range.... early morning sun warms the rock face and before others arrive there is peaceful mountain tranquility.
- Gear: Canon 60D, EF-S10-22 lens, Tiffen polarizer, Targus tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 324 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!