- Title: Afternoon Storm
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Jeffrey City
- Brief Directions: From Hwy 287 at Jeffrey City turn south onto CR23 and drive about 20mins to this area.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: While out photgraphing mustangs the afternoon storms came on over the plains... the rocky tower has challenged me all summer to photograph it and this day it finally had some interesting clouds over it. The blooming sagebrush in the foreground was also perfect - it is almost done so could have easily just been plain sagebrush.
- Gear: Canon 60D, EF 18-55mm IS lens, car door for support....
This Photo Has Been Viewed 128 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!