- Title: Schwabacher Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole
- Brief Directions: From Jackson Hole travel north into Grand Teton national park towards Yellowstone and look for the turn to Schwabacher Landing. It is a short gravel road to the west of the highway to the creek and pond.
- Description: This pool is created by a magnificent beaver dam and while we never saw any beavers here it was a great place to see a variety of wildlife including badgers, squirrels, ducks, and herons. The reflective pool made by the dam perfectly frames the Tetons in the background.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Nikkor 12-24mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 129 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!