Southern Entrance To Grand Teton National Park
- Title: Southern Entrance To Grand Teton National Park
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Moose , Wyoming
- Brief Directions: Head north from Jackson, Wyoming on US 191 and use the Moose (southern) Entrance
- Notes: While I used to shun landscapes that were "tainted" by people and other signs of civilization, I like the perspective the autos provided to the mountains and they also led the eyes of the viewer into the photo.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I found a pull-off from the north-south main road through the park near the southern entrance to take this photo. While the western sky was clear, a few puffy cumulus clouds darkened the foreground nicely.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L Series Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 118 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!