Schwabacher's Landing Beaver Ponds
- Title: Schwabacher's Landing Beaver Ponds
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Moose
- Brief Directions: Take US 89 N from Jackson Hole. The turnoff is between the Grand View and Teton View overlooks.
- Notes: Taken during a Mountain Light workshop led by Jack Dykinga and Jerry Dodrill.
- GPS Longitude: -111
- GPS Latitude: 44
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Sunrirse at Scwhabecher's Landing Beaver Ponds is the classic Tetons image and there are many interpretations. This day, there were so many photographers, tripods were lined up for 50 yards along the edge of the ponds. It was hard to get a bad images.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 35mm pano, RRS Tripod & Leveling Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 817 times
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!