Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone National Park
- Title: Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone National Park
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Gardiner, Montana
- Brief Directions: Mammoth Hot springs is located just inside Yellowstone National Park a short distance from Gardiner, Montana.
- Notes: Mammoth Hot Springs provides many different beautiful landscapes due to the many colors from the different minerals in the hot springs and the ever changing topography due to the flowing waters of the hot springs. This is one of a series of photos I took just before sunrise and just after sunrise on a late September morning @ the Upper Terraces.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: View of Mammoth Hot Springs from a walkway on Upper Terraces shortly after sunrise on a late September Fall morning.
- Gear: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT; L - 18.0 - 55.0 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 440 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!