- Title: Schwabacher's Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Going to GTNP in the middle of the summer can be amazing for the amount of wildlife that is around you. That being said, there were a few ducks floating around in the water, and sunrise does not wait for the perfect shot. After a few minutes of causing the water to be anything but reflective, they swam away and the water cleared up to give me this.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Manfrotto Tripod/ball head, Graduated ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 172 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!