Shoreline Buffalo Bill Reservoir
- Title: Shoreline Buffalo Bill Reservoir
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Cody
- Brief Directions: The reservoir is located just outside of Cody, Wy on your way to Yellowstone National Park.
- Notes: In the colder parts of the year, it can be very cold along the water, especially if wind is present and that is most of the time.
- GPS Longitude: 109
- GPS Latitude: 44
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This shot was taken on the east shoreline of the reservoir during some high wind. I shot very low to the ground, using a tripod and cable release. I made several shots trying to time the waves to get the best ones.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk 2 Zeiss 21mm F2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 144 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!