Beartooth Mtn. Run-off
- Title: Beartooth Mtn. Run-off
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstne National Park
- Nearest Town: Red Lodge, Montana
- Brief Directions: This area is located east of Top of the World, Wy. on one of the many turn-offs to the north. Small streams and lakes abound in the area.
- Notes: Try to plan your trip during the months July, Aug, and Sept. Because of snow the road can be closed most of the time. Bugs are very bad during Aug.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is an isolated stream east of Top of The World, Wy. It was taken in Sept. during a breif snow shower.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mk 2 Zeiss 50mm f2
This Photo Has Been Viewed 62 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!