Clark's Fork Of The Yellowstone River, Clark;s Fork Canyon
- Title: Clark's Fork Of The Yellowstone River, Clark;s Fork Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Clark, Wyoming
- Brief Directions: Clark, Wyoming is a small rural community approximately 30 miles north of Cody, WY on Hwy 120.
- Notes: This area is very beautiful and rugged. Plan to do a lot of hiking. There is a short road, but it required very high ground clearance. Mountain Goats can be seen on the high cliffs.
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude: 41
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Clark's Fork river runs through this canyon over many very large boulders. The river can get very high during the spring run-off. There can be a lot of color during the spring and fall seasons. Wind can also be very strong in the canyon. The canyon walls are very high with many rock formations.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mk 2 Canon 24mm TS-E Mk II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 88 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!