- Title: Firehole River
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone
- Brief Directions: The Firehole River makes a serpentine loop in the Midway Guyser Basin area.
- Description: Sidelight from an early October sunset highlights a serpentine loop in the Firehole River. Guyser steam rises in the distance.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 73 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!