- Title: Winters First Visit
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Arriving in Grand Teton National Park last September to capture the Autumn color, we were treated to a surprise early winter storm the previous night. Early morning sunlight combined with the changing fog and clouds provided great lighting conditions.
- Gear: Nikon D300 17-55mm 2.8 lens Manfrotto XproB tripod and three way head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 694 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!