Revealing The Grand
- Title: Revealing The Grand
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Teton Valley
- Nearest Town: Driggs, ID
- Brief Directions: Fog clearing from the Grand Teton in Western Wyoming.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This photo was captured the beginning of March 2013. Many photos of the Grand Teton are shot from the east side in Grand Teton National Park. I like this location because it is much less known in comparison to the park and offers a view less common than that usually captured on the east side. This mountain is sometimes referred to as Grand Foggy as it is often shrouded in fog in the winter. I was fortunate enough this day to capture it as the fog broke and opened up to a blue bird, early spring day!
- Gear: Canon 7D, 24-105L Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 50 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!