Lewis Falls, New Perspective
- Title: Lewis Falls, New Perspective
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Yellowstone National Park
- Brief Directions: Lewis Falls is about 10 miles north of the South entrance of Yellowstone National Park. To get to this spot you must go a bit up the trial then carefully hike down a small cliff to the Lewis River at the foot of Lewis Falls
- Notes: ISO 100, F 22, 1/6 of a second to blur the water
- Description: Many years ago I discovered wide angle lenses and mountain panoramas are enemies, the wide angle shrink the mountains inot mole hills. While out discovering places for my new eos 16/35 F/2.8 I set out for tight canyons and waterfalls and am happy for the new addition to my bag
- Gear: Canon EOS d5 ll Canon 16/35 f/28L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 129 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!