- Title: Lower Falls
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Gardiner, Montana
- Brief Directions: Located in the Grand Canyon of The Yellowstone. One of the major stops along the park "loop" road. This image was taken from "Artists' Point.
- Notes: Nikon D90, Nikon 24-120 VR lens, polarizer and tripod. 5/29/2010
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This fall is 308 feet high and is fed by the Yellowstone River which cuts through the canyon.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 229 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!