Majestic Morning Grand Teton National Park
- Title: Majestic Morning Grand Teton National Park
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone
- Nearest Town: Jackson, WY
- Brief Directions: Walk about 250 yds from the pullout at the Jackson Lake Overlook on Signal Mountain.
- Notes: I wish all days could start out like this! For all those cold morning that never came to be standing behind a tripod, it's nice when Mother Nature shows off.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Jackson Lake Viewpoint from near the summit of Signal Mountain. A journey that began with a wake up at 3:30 am gave me plenty of time to swat mosquitos and by 05:45, it was time to catch the alpen glow on the summits of the Grand Tetons.
- Gear: Canon 5DmarkIII, Canon EF 24-70 f/2,8 L, LEE 0.75 hard stop GND, Benro Travel Angel Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 585 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!