- Title: Eye Contact
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone NP
- Nearest Town: Gardiner, MT
- Brief Directions: Grand Loop Road between Mammoth & Upper Terrace
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: May 15, 2009, we were driving into Mammoth Hot Springs, and spotted this Grizzly digging roots & shoots on the hillside above the road. We spent about 45 minutes watching, taking pictures & videos, and at this instant he looked directly at us and seemed to be studying us, too. Exhilarating!
- Gear: Nikon D-80, Nikkor 70-300 VR AF
This Photo Has Been Viewed 251 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!