Peak Reflections # 5
- Title: Peak Reflections # 5
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: Main north-south road through the National Park
Just north of Moose Junction take the Schwabacher's Landing turnoff
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: ( Copyright Mel Steinhauer all rights reserved ) The Grand Teton National Park in northwestern Wyoming offers many spectacular views for sure. Roads through the park are mostly flat and level, with many viewpoints making it relatively easy to capture a breath-taking scene. Schwabacher's Landing just downhill on a narrow gravel road, is just one very nice spot. But IF you get there early in the morning, IF the sky cooperates, IF the wind isn't blowing ripples across the water, and IF the ducks are not swimming around, you may be lucky enough to see these ... Peak Reflections
- Gear: Nikon D200, Nikkor 18 - 200 mm lens, tripod, ball mount, remote shutter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 623 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!