- Title: Feed Me
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pahaska Tepee Resort
- Nearest Town: Wapiti, WY
- Brief Directions: From Cody Wyoming, travel about 50 miles west, towards the East Gate of Yellowstone National Park. About a mile before the gate is Pahaska Tepee Resort where the fox family denned.
- Notes: www.wildatheartimages.com
- Description: A couple of years back a family of red foxes denned under one of the old buildings at the Pahaska Tepee Resort near the East Entrance to Yellowstone National Park. During spring, Mom and Dad and the kits would come out from their den at around 7:00 am and put on quite a show. In this shot, a kit begs for food from his father, but Dad seems a bit preoccupied.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Sigma f4.5 500mm lens, Gitzo tripod with Wimberley head.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1020 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!