- Title: Snowbound
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Gardiner, MT
- Brief Directions: Enter Yellowstone National Park through the North Entrance in Gardiner, Montana. Travel through Mammoth and then head towards the Tower/Roosevelt Junction. This bison was one of a small herd of bulls feeding in the snow near the Tower/Roosevelt Junction.
- Notes: www.wildatheartimages.com
- Description: Yellowstone Park has had quite a bit of snow this year, which makes just "surviving" very difficult for the the Park's wildlife residents. This bull bison was having a tough time trudging through the deep snow in early January. More snow is expected, so things won't be getting any easier for him until spring.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 70-200mm, f2.8L IS II USM lens, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 919 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!