- Title: Bear Crossing
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Gardiner, MT
- Brief Directions: Enter Yellowstone Park through the North Entrance in Gardiner, Montana. Travel through Mammoth to the Tower/Roosevelt Junction. Go straight past Tower Falls until you hit Dunraven Pass.
- Notes: www.wildatheartimages.com
- Description: During most of the summer of 2010, a grizzly sow and her two cubs of the year made their home along Dunraven Pass in Yellowstone Park. This tiny cub created quite a traffic jam when he decided to cross the street in pursuit of his mother and sister.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Sigma f4.5 500mm lens, Gitzo tripod with Wimberley head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 409 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!