The Sinister Snowies
- Title: The Sinister Snowies
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: I-30
- Nearest Town: Laramie
- Brief Directions: 20 miles west of Laramie off I-80
- Notes: About an hour after sunrise, wispy clouds begin to accumulate above the Snowy Range in Wyoming. The clouds reflection, coupled with the shapes and designs of the grass and ice made for a very interesting foreground. Converting this image to black and white created a very menacing and ominous mood.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Jacket, tri-pod, camera, bug spray, hat, water, sturdy hiking bo
This Photo Has Been Viewed 772 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!