Lower Falls Mono
- Title: Lower Falls Mono
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Canyon Junction
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Not your usual image of the Yellowstone River's Lower Falls from Lookout Point but one that mesmerized me as I looked at it through my telephoto lens. I chose to make it a monotone because of it's subtle washed out colors. Really a special place. The water falls over 300 feet into the mist below.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 80-200mm F/2.8 lens, Nikon polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1575 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!