Horses And Tetons
- Title: Horses And Tetons
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Jackson Hole
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Notes: The sun broke through the rainy September skies to light up this herd of horses and a bit of the Teton Mountains. It only lasted about 15 minutes so I just kept pressing the shutter. Rain or shine, this spot remains one of the most beautiful locations on earth.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A herd of horses grazes in front of the Teton mountain range in Jackson Hole Wyoming.
- Gear: Canon 40D with Canon 24-105L IS lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 784 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!