- Title: Mt. Moran
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Jackson Lake Lodge
- Nearest Town: Jackson, Wy
- Brief Directions: This was taken in the overlook past the lake at Oxbow Bend in Grand Teton.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: It was a bleak cloudy morning when I left Yellowstone driving towards Jackson. As I passed by the lake at Oxbow bend, I decided to pull over and marvel at the sight of the fast moving, low lying clouds as they slam to the side of Mt.Moran.
I took this picture to photo record this dramatic event. I thought that converting it to black and white would further heighten the drama that unfolded in front of my camera that June morning during my first visit to the Grand Teton National Park.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk II | Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 451 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!