Lower Falls Of The Yellowstone River
- Title: Lower Falls Of The Yellowstone River
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone or Gardiner Montana
- Brief Directions: There are many areas from which to view the falls. Nice distant views can be had from Artist's Points, or the overlooks on the north side of the Canyon. For a closer view of the falls, take Uncle Tom's Trail, which consists of a series of metal stairs that lead down into the Canyon.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Lower Yellowstone Falls are in Yellowstone National Park, near Canyon Village. This is one of the most impressive waterfalls in North America.
- Gear: Nikon d300, 18-200vr, tripod, nd filter, circ polorizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1125 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!