- Title: Morning Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole
- Brief Directions: North of Jackson Hole approximately eight miles
- Notes: Getting up early on the morning following a full moon in order to catch the first morning light.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Schwabacker Landing provided the foreground for this reflection of the Grand Tetons with the morning full moon about to set behind the mountains.
- Gear: Canon 5D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 647 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!