A Fall Storm In The Tetons
- Title: A Fall Storm In The Tetons
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Moose
- Brief Directions: Grand Teton National Park is just North of Jackson Wyoming and contiguous with Yellowstone National Park to the North.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I arrived in the GTNP late September a day after stormy weather was visbile throughout the park. The juxtoposition of fall colors and snow made for some interesting photographs
- Gear: Canon 40D & Canon 17 - 85nn lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 690 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!