Battle Of The Bulls In The Madison River
- Title: Battle Of The Bulls In The Madison River
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone
- Brief Directions: Yellowstone National Park in the Madison River approximately halfway between the West Yellowstone entrance and Madison Junction.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: While driving along the Madison River road a few years ago I encountered a massive traffic jam. These two big bull elk were having a battle in the river. I was fortunate to find one pull out where I stood on the road and photographed this skirmish.
- Gear: Canon 30D & Canon 100 - 400 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1491 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!