Cow Moose Munching In A Beaver Pond
- Title: Cow Moose Munching In A Beaver Pond
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Moose
- Brief Directions: The Moose - Wilson road runs by Teton Ski Village on the south and Moose Wyo on the North. The northern end of the road is where the beaver ponds are.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Beaver ponds dot the north end of the Moose - Wilson road. This cow and a young male were at this pond one morning along with several dozen people taking photographs when I arrived.
- Gear: Canon 30D & Canon 100 - 400 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 679 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!