Equipment Info
Canon Canon EOS 40D
State/Province/Region
GA
Country
US
Nearest Area
Cumberland Island National Seashore
Town
St. Marys
Description

Cumberland Island National Seashore is 90% protected by the National Park Service. The other 10% is currently privately owned. This image is of the Dungeness Ruins located on the southern end of the Island and is what is left of the Carnegie family's summer home, which was destroyed in a fire in 1959. It's worth a stay either in St. Marys, Georgia or you can pitch a tent on the Island. Remember to pack plenty of water, sunscreen and bug repellent!

Views
0
Favorites
0
Comments
0
Date Added
July 9, 2013
Date Taken
July 9, 2013