The new filters are available in screw-in sizes from 46 to 82mm in both standard and slim Heliopan brass mounts. The slim circular polarizer will work without vignetting even with extreme wide angle lenses. This ring does not have front threads. The standard Heliopan polarizing filter mount does have front threads. Both versions are supplied in calibrated filter mounts for use with non-SLR cameras.
The new Heliopan HT circular polarizing filters are available from camera stores in the USA.
• High quality solid brass rings.
• Black anodized rings.
• Loses just 1 stop, filter factor of 2.0.
• Color neutral regardless of setting.
• Calibrated, repeatable settings.
• Same polarizing effect as regular polarizing filters that lose more light.
• SH-PMC coatings pass 99.8% of the light on to the image plane.
• Least flare of any filter coatings.
• Top layer on each side repels dust and moisture. Very easy to keep clean.
Phone: 800-735-4373; Fax: 973-808-9004