Puchheim, Germany – March 30, 2016 – Boinx Software has just announced a new version of its premier slideshow creation tool, FotoMagico 5. This updated software program brings a combination of brand new editing tools and advancements to pre-existing features. Among many enhancements, FotoMagico 5 now features a slideshow interface with pre-built stories called “Snippets,” Audio Envelopes and Fades to control audio levels, an Audio Marker Assistant to provide more precise sound editing capabilities, improved text editing and placeholders, and much more.
“FotoMagico is made by photographers for photographers,” states Oliver Breidenbach, CEO, BoinxSoftware. “This is why it puts the needs of photographers front and center. It’s easy to learn, as photographers want to spend their time taking photos – not learning a slide show app. The Snippets feature gets you magical results more quickly than ever. FotoMagico 5 slideshows look brilliant on 4K TVs as well as on YouTube. That’s why thousands of photographers rely on FotoMagico to tell their stories.”
FotoMagico 5 Updates Include:
- New “Snippets” feature allow users to insert their own photo and video content into these pre-built stories to create beautiful slideshows; FotoMagico pros can create their own Snippets to streamline the production of slideshows, perfect for those working with clients
- New Dark User Interface, designed for users of all skill levels, to make photos and videos stand out even more against a more modern backdrop
- Music Snippets come with free CC licensed music by Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod to set the mood; pre-loaded with perfectly timed audio markers means your story is synchronized with the matching music, while an attribution slide keeps users out of copyright troubles
- Animation Assistant designed to automatically make your slideshow move, while accounting for a variety of photo aspect ratios like portrait and panorama, movie and text properties
- New Audio Marker Assistant (Pro only) offers more precise control over timing than ever before, with perfectly synchronized music and slides creating the right dramatic effect
- New Audio Volume Envelopes and Fades (Pro only), the most requested feature, provides audio level controls that enable users to make the music softer when one intends to speak if presenting the slideshow, or to let the video audio take center stage
- Improved Text Editing and Text Placeholders (Pro only) for the most intuitive way to edit and format titles yet
Additional new features available only in FotoMagico 5 Pro include the timeline view; record narration; access to Lightroom and Aperture libraries; teleprompter support; chapter support; masks, borders and color correction; and additional sharing options, such as the Standalone Player, ProRes video, and custom video.
- * System Requirements: OS X 10.10 Yosemite or newer. 8 GB of RAM and a dedicated graphics card is recommended.
Watch the FotoMagico 5 demo to get a first impression of the latest version’s creative power.
FotoMagico 5 Pricing and Availability
FotoMagico 5 is available now for $49.99 USD, FotoMagico 5 Pro is available for $99.99 USD.
Existing customers can upgrade to FotoMagico 5 Pro for $49.99 USD from FotoMagico 4, and $74.99 USD from FotoMagico 3.
Existing customers who previously purchased FotoMagico 4 in the Mac App Store will be able to upgrade to FotoMagico 5 Pro free of charge once they purchase the basic version of FotoMagico 5 for $49.99 USD.