Here’s the scoop:
- The photos must be of a wild animal (animals, birds, or insects) either in nature or at an accredited zoo. No pets, exotic or otherwise and no WW animals.
- Must be 18 to enter.
- Each photo must be accompanied by a $10.00 tax-deductible donation to the WW.
- Digital images only with a maximum file size of 1mb each photo (for those who can size images make the long side 1200 pixels); maximum of 5 photos submitted.
- Scans OK as long as they meet size requirement.
- Each image must have caption information, including title and location.
- No Photoshop composites.
- Last call for entries midnight, June 15, 2011