During our photo workshops and tour, our goal at Arctic Exposure is to introduce photographers of all skill levels to the many beautiful locations we know here in Iceland, Greenland, Norway, the Faroe Islands and, Canada.
Some of these places are world famous like the Glacier Lagoon, Eyjafjallajökull or Kirkjufell Mountain, while others are less know off the beaten track, but by no means are they less impressive.
While showing you around, we will assist you in capturing better photographs, learn to skillfully use your camera and equipment, and give you some post-processing tips.
On top of that, we hope you learn something new about the culture and history of the country you are visiting, have a lot of fun, appreciate great food and in the end, create amazing memories and photos, that you will want to share with others.
The Workshops we host are mainly based in Iceland as that is our home and also the home of our specially modified 4×4 super jeeps. We also lead workshops in Greenland, Norway, the Faroe Islands and Canada our Arctic neighbours.
We offer all-inclusive tours with small groups so everyone will be comfortable. Most of the time we stay in hotels and guesthouses with private bathrooms. We try to shake things up and check out some local delicatessen while we roam around and we always try to show you something new and off the beaten track. All our guides are local pro photographers and quirky in a good way.
Our Workshops, expeditions, and tours come highly recommended by our customers. We put our passion and years of experience hunting for those extreme places and conditions for photography on the line every time and aim to find you the perfect moment to capture.
IN A NUTSHELL
- SMALL GROUPS – Our focus is small groups so we can get to know each other, your guide has the opportunity to assist everyone and everyone will be comfortable during our travels.
- TRANSPORTATION – We offer specially modified and spacious 4×4 Super Trucks to reach remote locations. So you can travel safely and comfortably.
- DEVELOPMENT OF SKILL – With small groups, the photography guide can help you throughout the workshop. We also offer post-processing and image critique sessions to help you take your photography to the next level.
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY LEADERS – All Arctic Exposure Workshops offer native professional photography guides so they can take you to the best known and unknown locations.
- Visit their website: https://arcticexposure.is/photo-workshops/
- You can contact them via their website: https://arcticexposure.is/contact-us/
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: +354 617 4550