Presented by Joseph Thomas
INSPIRATIONAL ADVENTURES ▪ BEAUTIFUL LOCATIONS ▪ EXPERT INSTRUCTION
If you want better photos…
Put better stuff in front of your lens!
My photography workshops are specially designed to advance your artistry and arouse your creativity. We’ll be exploring some of the most breathtaking locations in the Rocky Mountain West where endless photographic possibilities will inspire your imagination! And while emphasis is on elevating your creative vision, substantial technical guidance on image capture and post-processing will be offered to help you reach your highest potential.
- a musical composition suggestive of improvisation.
- an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm.
There is a kind of music that abounds in nature. Its rhythms, harmonies, themes, and motifs give rise to glorious compositions – a rhapsody in light! We’ve all had the experience of witnessing these magical moments in nature while failing to adequately portray them in our photographs. What can be done to ensure you never miss another magic moment again? Rather than buying the latest lens, or a camera with a few more megapixels, invest in yourself by attending a Rhapsody in Light photo workshop. I will give you the knowledge and skills needed to capture the beauty before your eyes with visually stunning results.
- All skill levels welcome
- Friendly, personalized instruction
- Hands-on professional training in the classroom and in the field
- Small groups
- Enjoy the camaraderie of other photography enthusiasts
WORKSHOP ADVENTURES FOR YOUR BUCKET LIST!
- Fall Colors of the San Juan Mountains
- Wildflowers of Colorado
- Arches & Canyonlands National Parks
- Rocky Mountain Stars & Meteors
- Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Sandhill Cranes of the San Luis Valley
- Yellowstone National Park
- Starlight Hikes to Sunrise Splendor
I’m thoroughly dedicated to providing a fun and educational experience that inspires learning, exploration, and creativity. With a comprehensive knowledge of photography and a passion for the wild places of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain West, I’ll do everything I can to ensure you have a successful and enjoyable photo workshop adventure!
And don’t forget, my workshops aren’t over when you go home. I consider all of my participants to be lifelong clients – and lifelong friends – so please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions once you get home and start processing your images.