Hosted by landscape photographer Matt Payne, the podcast series “F-Stop Collaborate and Listen” presents informal conversations with nature photographers. They discuss the photographer’s motivations, explore his or her personal journey and perspectives on important issues facing landscape photographers today.
Listen to last month's podcasts below.
April 4th– Episode 50 – Jennifer Khordi
- How Jennifer got into photography.
- Jennifer's obsession with the moon.
- Fake moon photography and why it bothers her.
- Jennifer's New York City workshops.
- The balance of photography and work.
- Issues she has encountered has a woman photographer.
April 11th– Episode 51 – Erik Stensland
- Erik's journey into photography and a gallery owner.
- Nature as a vehicle for self-healing and the connection to introversion.
- Leadership and our role as photographers in the conservation movement.
- How to bring goodness to the world though photography.
- Why do you take photos?
April 18th– Episode 52 – Sarah Marino & Ron Coscorossa
- How Sarah & Ron met and got into landscape photography.
- Intimate and abstract landscape photography.
- The power of exploration.
- Their Iceland guide book.
- Sharing of photo locations.
- Role of workshop leaders to use their influence for good.
- Business models for monetizing photography and self-publishing.
- Women in landscape photography.
April 25th – Episode 53 – Len Metcalf
- How Len got into photography while growing up in Australia.
- Teaching photography for a living and how to effectively teach as a workshop leader.
- Digital Black and White Photography.
- Reaching your fans through a daily blog post.