Today, Flickr announced the brand-new Flickr Pro Membership for both existing and new members. The membership brings back the Pro Badge, offers improved analytics on photos, an ad-free experience and includes a 20% discount on Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan for one year. Learn more about it from the company's blog post below:
Over the years, the need for uploading, organizing, editing and sharing photos has evolved with the rise of digital photography and social media, and we’ve offered different types of membership to provide our community with what they need to make Flickr the digital home for their photos.
Today, we’re excited to unveil the new Flickr Pro - for both existing and new members - that offers improved analytics on photos, brings back our Pro badge and more!
The new Flickr Pro includes:
- New and improved stats, including improved navigation for viewing data on your photos, providing better insight on your most popular and impactful photos
- Ad-free experience (both on your own photos and when viewing everyone else’s photos)
- Pro badge highlighted on your account
- 20% discount on Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan for yearly subscribers*
- Free standard U.S. shipping on Flickr merchandise or 50% off international shipping ($25 minimum purchase)*
*Only for annual Flickr Pro plan
New Flickr members can purchase Flickr Pro today for $5.99/month or $49.99/year. For Flickr members who have existing Pro accounts, you will automatically be upgraded to the new Pro account and keep your existing pricing and unlimited space (additional details available here). Existing Flickr Ad-Free account holders will be automatically upgraded to the new Flickr Pro as well with no change in price or renewal date.
Please visit www.flickr.com/account/upgrade for more information on how to purchase the new Flickr Pro today.