Parr’s Mill Covered Bridge

Equipment Info
Canon Canon EOS 5D Mark III
9965784/1000000 sec. / ISO 100
Nearest Area
Parr's Mill Covered Bridge
Town
Catawissa, PA
Description
Parr's Mill Bridge, connecting Franklin and Cleveland Townships, spans the North Branch of Roaring Creek. It is on Parr's Mill Road, off Ashton Hollow Road and east of Pennsylvania Route 487, south of Catawissa. F. L. Shuman constructed this bridge in 1866 for $1,275.00. In 1875, Washington Parr purchased the Willow Grove Grist Mill nearby, and it became better known as Parr's Mill.
Views
47
Favorites
0
Comments
0
Date Added
March 22, 2018
Date Taken
February 6, 2017

Leave a Reply

Main Menu