This light house is on manteo water front in OuterBanks - North Carolina.
Just another light house in Outer banks. Unlike the other ones, this is the replica of the original light houses. First "Roanoke Marshes Light house" went into service in 1931 and abandoned after 8 years of service. Second one lit in 1858 and survived the civil war and destroyed by erosion and shipworms in 1872. Third one built on 1877 and survived more than 60 years. Then decommissioned in 1955. Finally, this replica is lifting the entire history and still functioning from 2004...