A full-frame SLR allows you to use your existing 35mm lenses at their native focal lengths with no lens magnification.
This provides full use of your wide-angle and ultra-wide-angle lenses while creating a high-resolution digital file.
• Most compact and lightest full-frame digital SLR
• Improved automatic noise reduction
• Picture Style function simulates several different film styles for color and contrast
• Includes a 2.5-inch LCD, which provides a 170-degree angle of view of its 230,000 pixels
• 12.8-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
• Images processed using Canon DIGIC II image processing
• Nine-point AF system with six additional focus points for improved focus tracking
• Continuous firing rate of 3 fps for up to 60 consecutive JPEGs or 17 RAW files
Contact: Canon, (800) OK-CANON,
To read the entire article, please click here for the PDF.
|You may need to install the most recent version of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view the PDF file.|